View Full Version : Stalking Victims Web Site

Apr 16, 2007, 09:54 PM
I agree with the PP. Contact a lawyer if you have to. I would tell the lawyer what has been going on, how this is affecting your husband and what you want. The lawyer can write letters asking all parties to cease and desist all contact by any means (this includes his parents) or the law will be contacted and harassment charges will be filed against them. Then you have to follow this up.

Keep a record of any and all contacts that have been made - the lawyer and the police will want to see everything.

Here is a good website that helps victims of stalking:


That is what your IL's and this woman are doing to you and your DH: stalking, and it is a crime.

Sep 29, 2007, 11:38 AM
This is another good site for victims of stalking, uk based, but has a good section on myths about stalking. www.nss.org.uk