PDA

View Full Version : The definitions and tactics of narcissists

EvilEvilDIL
Feb 22, 2017, 06:14 PM
I thought I'd share these - they are useful in describing techniques of the Narci crowd.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2016/06/20-diversion-tactics-highly-manipulative-narcissists-sociopaths-and-psychopaths-use-to-silence-you/

fuzzybunny
Feb 23, 2017, 02:10 PM
wow, that's an excellent article! I hope everyone dealing with an N or suspects they're dealing with an N checks it out!!!!!
Thanks EvilEvil.

Whoever
Feb 23, 2017, 04:41 PM
Perhaps this should go into the HALL OF FAME.

Whoever

fuzzybunny
Feb 24, 2017, 03:56 PM
Perhaps this should go into the HALL OF FAME.

Whoever

I totally agree !! This would be an eye-opening and potentially life-changing read for people who are just becoming aware of how sick (and sick-making) this behavior is.

EvilEvilDIL
Feb 24, 2017, 04:03 PM
I'm glad this article rings as true for others as it is for me.... while I've been on here quite a while.... I have no idea of how this get moved/promoted to Hall of Fame? Help?

fuzzybunny
Feb 24, 2017, 05:47 PM
Sometimes the Mods will see the recommendation on their own, and take action. I don't know if we should use the ALERT key to send the post to them or not; i've only used the alert to report spammers/abuse; don't know if it's also for routine correspondence w/the Mods.

Whoever
Feb 24, 2017, 07:32 PM
Sometimes the Mods will see the recommendation on their own, and take action. I don't know if we should use the ALERT key to send the post to them or not; i've only used the alert to report spammers/abuse; don't know if it's also for routine correspondence w/the Mods.

It was also posted in the Alert space.

Whoever

modfern
Feb 24, 2017, 09:41 PM
The alert function is reasonable for a short request like this. Anything much longer is best handled (IMO) by pm or a "contact us" post.

I will copy this thread over to H of F, leaving this one here for discussion.