Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Just an Update

I have since thought about deleting my posts. I felt bad - sinful for having posted about dearest lovely to the heart MIL across the world. Thinking that bad karma has approached me some way or another because of it.

But I have just reread what I have written. They were worth posted.

And by now, my DXH (Dear Ex-Husband), is now my DHA (Dear Husband Again). Yes, we got remarried. I will input my miseries (if any) later on. Just to note that he is back in my life. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pregnant on purpose?

My DXH's youngest brother got married a few years ago. One of the brothers lived 2.5hrs away by flight across the sea. They couldn't come back. His wife would be pregnant in her last few weeks of 3rd trimester with her 3rd child by the time the wedding takes place. They also had just came over for his engagement ceremony during her 1st trimester which caused them a lot of money to travel. Obviously they had spent thousands already.

MIL's insinuating comment was that they fell pregnant ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Logically speaking

3 years into marriage, my DXH (Dear Ex-Husband) approached me to ask if I could be the guarantor to the car that MIL wanted to purchase. Since she had then just quit her job (to concentrate on her sons weddings... Yes sincerely my God why???), the car was to be under his name. The family is all botched up with bad financial record so no one else's credit was good except his.

Since their record was terrible, and I was a guarantor already for bis brother who did not pay up his (where ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Angst

MIL is a pain.

When my ex wanted to divorce me, I went to her for help. For the record, my relationship history with her is not good. I'm the least preferred DIL of hers for the reason that she is not able to control me - I didn't allow her to bully me.

Anyway, she said the reasons was because I didn't cook for my ex.

We were married for 11 years and had moved out from my mom's to stay on our own during the final 3 years we were married. I cooked as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

The Sister Knot, Apter
The Sister Knot
Why We Fight, Why We're Jealous, and Why We'll Love Each Other No Matter What

Secret Paths: Women in the New Midlife
Secret Paths
Women in the New Midlife

Working Women Don't Have Wives, Dr. Terri Apter Working Women Don't Have Wives
Professional Success in the 1990'S

To See More Books By
Dr. Terri Apter