All Blog Entries

1. Final MIL fight, should husband and kids go to her holiday gatherings?

So sick of my MIL. I am not a kid, we have been married 20 years but have two elementary kids. Briefly my MIL personality is rude, harsh, the kids learn profanity not from school but from their GRANDMA. She babysits and always goes against our rules for sugar, naps, etc. This last fight I found out she was trying to change the babysitting schedule without telling me, the mom. Then she answered that "she doesn't go through me - she never did and that is just how it is. She will only talk to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Neighbor and mother-n-law

Does anyone else have their mother-in-law as their neighbor? I am about to lose my mind!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Just an Update

I have since thought about deleting my posts. I felt bad - sinful for having posted about dearest lovely to the heart MIL across the world. Thinking that bad karma has approached me some way or another because of it.

But I have just reread what I have written. They were worth posted.

And by now, my DXH (Dear Ex-Husband), is now my DHA (Dear Husband Again). Yes, we got remarried. I will input my miseries (if any) later on. Just to note that he is back in my life. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. mil is driving me nuts

Ok! first of all my dh and i have been living with his mother . Since we pay most of the rent , she does have a job an makes 3 times what we make in a month. Thing is she has nasty habits ,she is a CNA in a nurseing home. First her nasty habits include drinking , just here a drink there a drink she starts as soon as she gets home to what she calls her baby bottle. Second nasty habit she is unhygenic as to she does not clean up after self after she has been in the bathroom , and expects me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pregnant on purpose?

My DXH's youngest brother got married a few years ago. One of the brothers lived 2.5hrs away by flight across the sea. They couldn't come back. His wife would be pregnant in her last few weeks of 3rd trimester with her 3rd child by the time the wedding takes place. They also had just came over for his engagement ceremony during her 1st trimester which caused them a lot of money to travel. Obviously they had spent thousands already.

MIL's insinuating comment was that they fell pregnant ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

The Sister Knot, Apter
The Sister Knot
Why We Fight, Why We're Jealous, and Why We'll Love Each Other No Matter What

Secret Paths: Women in the New Midlife
Secret Paths
Women in the New Midlife

Working Women Don't Have Wives, Dr. Terri Apter Working Women Don't Have Wives
Professional Success in the 1990'S

To See More Books By
Dr. Terri Apter