Recent Blogs Posts

1. Christmas IL "debockle"

Some years ago, a young woman wrote the blog entry below. As far as we can tell, she has not been back since.

However, for some reason, this post -- and ONLY this post -- is drawing spammers. Last night I deleted over 85 pages of spam, more than 1700 individual posts. This afternoon when I checked, there were more than 250 pages and more were being generated even as I tried to clear them.

I hate to do this, but when the spamners can generate their sludge so fast, ...
    Categories
    Mother-In-Law Blog
  2. My mother in law is a b****

Okay- I would like to apologize for what I am about to say. But I really need to vent this out. If anyone has any ideas please send it.
    My husband and I have been together for 8 years. We just bought our first home this year! Yes his mom did help with money to get in our home but she already has a home in a different state! Within 1 month and maybe 2 weeks of living in our new home his mother moves in. She didn't hesitate to take my decorations down and put hers in every room and every corner ...
    Categories
    Mother-In-Law Blog
  3. Wondering???

Im in a 16 year marriage been togetger 19 years.10 years ago we moved closer to dh family biggest mistake of my marriage.Almost instantly there were signs that something wasnt right dh kisses mil on lips though that can be just a preference but things got very strange very quickly dh jad to assure mil he loved her more on several occassions.MIL went to extent of wanting us to divorce when neither would entertain the thought she tried to have me jailed for multiple reasons none of which were true ...
    Categories
    Mother-In-Law Blog
  4. Mother In Law

I married my husband just over a year ago, and dated him for 5 years before that. His mother was known as the over-bearing Mom who really needed to 'cut the umbilical chord'. My husband is obviously the favorite! My husband is active duty military and stationed in Kansas, and our families are from Ohio, so he rarely sees them (thankfully, as he says). He and his mother have had a very odd relationship. His mother was (and is) emotionally abusive, and a compulsive liar-- she lied about the parents ...
  5. My mother in law told me she hates me to my face

Hello guys - I need to vent - or advice - or anything.

Right after my husband and I got married my mother in law took me aside to tell me she hates me and she only tolerates me because my husband loves me other she wants nothing to do with me and thats how she feels and that's how she ever felt. This was a month after we got married. Now, she has been very very pleasant to me before the wedding. She was super lovely and has been nothing but kind. I loved and respected her so much ...
    Categories
    Mother-In-Law Blog
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

The Sister Knot, Apter
The Sister Knot
Why We Fight, Why We're Jealous, and Why We'll Love Each Other No Matter What

Secret Paths: Women in the New Midlife
Secret Paths
Women in the New Midlife

Working Women Don't Have Wives, Dr. Terri Apter Working Women Don't Have Wives
Professional Success in the 1990'S

To See More Books By