MintyFresh

1. MIL kicked him out

I have decided that I will tell the story of my MIL in chronological order, like a journal, in case I ever need a written record of her behavior. This story is from a few year before DF and I met but I feel like I should include it because it is a good illustration of her craziness.

DF's parents split up when he was 11 years old. He had to live with his Mom because his Dad worked too much to have him full time. FFIL was supposed to get DF on the weekends but that didn't happen. Now ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Package Drama: read on for a good laugh.

I'm a long time lurker, first time blogger. My future mother in law is a nuts, and almost everyone around her know it. I have enough stories about her madness to write a book. I have been lurking on this site for years, reading advice from all of you wise ladies (and men). I have been too afraid to post, even when I finally signed up last year I only posted once. I was, and still am, afraid she will find me. But now I feel like I am at a point where I need to start writing about it, so that I can ...
    Tags: mil drama
    Categories
    Uncategorized

The Sister Knot, Apter
The Sister Knot
Why We Fight, Why We're Jealous, and Why We'll Love Each Other No Matter What

Secret Paths: Women in the New Midlife
Secret Paths
Women in the New Midlife

Working Women Don't Have Wives, Dr. Terri Apter Working Women Don't Have Wives
Professional Success in the 1990'S

To See More Books By