Vettek

Must Rant Again

Rate this Entry
Ok, MIL wakes me up at 4:30am because she can hear the coyotes yipping. And she swears they are in the side yard messing with the chickens. The coyotes have been yipping for the last 6 months that we lived in this house, so that is nothing new. They were across the road in the ravine around the neighbors cow barns.
What makes this woman, who has to have the TV on so loud you can hear it all throughout the house, think that she can determine where the heck the coyotes are yipping from?!!!! I went outside to check on things, just to make her happy. Nothing messing with MY chickens.
I never did get back to sleep. When I thought I could maybe try at about 6am, she starts doing frigging laundry! Where the heck is the consideration for other people at?!! If it's not laundry while I'm sleeping, it's the vacuum or the tv or the radio.
Then she #####es all day long about how she can't stay awake. Try staying in frigging bed and sleeping, instead of waking my butt up in the middle of the frigging night!
Now she's mad at me, cuz I told her the coyotes were not messing with the chickens. And that it was probably just the stupid stray cat around the area that keeps setting off the motion detector lights up next to the house.
I'm taking the motion detector thing off. Major pain in the butt thing, and if she's gonna freak every time something up next to the house sets it off, it has to go.
AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, rant over until the next time. Which will probably be tomorrow. I'm trying to ignore stuff, but sometimes it is VERY hard. Can't wait till my husband finally is moved here at the end of the week.

Submit "Must Rant Again" to Digg Submit "Must Rant Again" to del.icio.us Submit "Must Rant Again" to StumbleUpon Submit "Must Rant Again" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment

The Sister Knot, Apter
The Sister Knot
Why We Fight, Why We're Jealous, and Why We'll Love Each Other No Matter What

Secret Paths: Women in the New Midlife
Secret Paths
Women in the New Midlife

Working Women Don't Have Wives, Dr. Terri Apter Working Women Don't Have Wives
Professional Success in the 1990'S