punkrockgirl

Unsent Letter to StepMIL

Rate this Entry
StepMIL,
You have spent over four years talking about me and my children and husband. You have been caught talking to other people about our finances, my parents and my husbands real mother! You have been caught more than once doing it all in writing! This is insane to me that you proudly state that you will destroy me. I do not even know what that means nor do I ever want to know! You are an abuser and nut case! You need to stop using a computer because it always gets you caught up in hateful emails. You are the biggest fake I have ever met, what kind of person tells their own family they have cancer when they do not? A really sick horrible person like you! You are a greedy selfish attention monger, and are worse than a kid! DH never wants to see you again because of your actions, not mine! Get it through your think crazy head, you have done it all to yourself out of your own mental health issues and evil ways. It is wonderful that you love singing in church while drunk I am sure, but instead you should shut up and sit down and listen to other people for once in your life. I only think of you as joke, or garbage, you are just a gross person that is totally beneath me. I forgive you in a way because you are insane and not worth my time, if you stopped drinking tommorrow and had several doctors tell me you have been cured of your mental problems I would be thrilled for you but I would still never have anything to do with you or let you anywhere near my kids that you have told other people you hate. Who would hate a little girl? Only you! You are obsessed with destroying me and instead you destroyed your family, and showed your true self. You make me sick and dh can not even digest his food when he thinks about seeing your ugly mug! Please stay away from us for the rest of our lives and hide in your miserable, destitute and fake bubble where you belong. The only sad thing about no contact with you is that you are so abusive to my dh and your own husband that you will never allow them to have a relationship if you are not a huge part of it. You have destroyed a father and son relationship and broken their bond forever, aren't you ashmed? Ofcourse not, but you need to be. You have taken a son away from his father and deprived a man of his grandchildren the only ones he will probably ever ever have. You are disgusting and your actions are so so sad. You have destroyed a brother and sister relationship by putting SIL up to interfering in things and sticking up for you and lying for you. She will never get to be an aunt to her nieces and nephews and you are the one she should be blaming. You have tried to break up a marriage, that makes you no better than a homewrecker on a tv talk show. And that is where you belong, on display for all to see your wickedness. Do whatever you want with the rest of your life we will never waste our time with you again!

Submit "Unsent Letter to StepMIL" to Digg Submit "Unsent Letter to StepMIL" to del.icio.us Submit "Unsent Letter to StepMIL" to StumbleUpon Submit "Unsent Letter to StepMIL" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sadly, it is not step-MIL who destroyed the father-son relationship. It was FIL who allowed that to happen. If he had been a father and told his wife he would not allow her to destroy his relationship with his son nor would he allow her to treat you, his son and his grandchildren with such disrespect, there would be no problem. The father-son relationship existed long before step-MIL ever came into the picture.
    Whoever's response is very interesting.

I hope things are better now for you, punkrockgirl. You were clearly in such sadness and frustration when you wrote that letter to her. I hope writing here was helpful to you, and I'm glad you wrote it here instead of self-destructively to her.
Leave Comment Leave Comment

The Sister Knot, Apter
The Sister Knot
Why We Fight, Why We're Jealous, and Why We'll Love Each Other No Matter What

Secret Paths: Women in the New Midlife
Secret Paths
Women in the New Midlife

Working Women Don't Have Wives, Dr. Terri Apter Working Women Don't Have Wives
Professional Success in the 1990'S

To See More Books By
Dr. Terri Apter
Click Here.