Teresa Menchaca Vargas

mil is driving me nuts

Rate this Entry
Ok! first of all my dh and i have been living with his mother . Since we pay most of the rent , she does have a job an makes 3 times what we make in a month. Thing is she has nasty habits ,she is a CNA in a nurseing home. First her nasty habits include drinking , just here a drink there a drink she starts as soon as she gets home to what she calls her baby bottle. Second nasty habit she is unhygenic as to she does not clean up after self after she has been in the bathroom , and expects me to keep the toilet clean. Wtf , i mean this is gross but she will not clean up after herself in anyway , not when she cooks , I have told Dh that if she cooks and makes a mess she should clean up after herself. My dh just bought me a new stove and he told clean it after you use it. What does she do,rolls her eyes like she does not care. Last year we had just bought food for the month , we were out for the day , she wanted ice for her drink , when we came home she had taken one of ny best knives and stabbed into the freezer for her ice and she hit the freon line , so buy the time we came home everthing in the freezer and fridge ,when we went to tell her ,she rolled her eyes and said to buy a cheap one ,my dh was so mad , so we told hershe was ging to pay for a brand new one as we had just bought the one she broke a few years back .We didn"thave the money so we went to the rent center and had one the next day , the same day we got the new one dh gave her thepaperwork and told her that she would be payiny for it , that did'nt happen so we have to pay for it. I don"t like it , fact that we lost 500 dollars of food . It does not help that she is hispanic , i don" t know spanish an do not feel i should have to learn it ,anyway she an DH talk in spanish about things in the house hold like bills an so on ,she makes it a point to tell my husband thatshe does not like what we do when she is not here . . I could write a book about her , but it would be a novel when finished. I at the time am bedridden .

Submit "mil is driving me nuts" to Digg Submit "mil is driving me nuts" to del.icio.us Submit "mil is driving me nuts" to StumbleUpon Submit "mil is driving me nuts" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Leave Comment Leave Comment

The Sister Knot, Apter
The Sister Knot
Why We Fight, Why We're Jealous, and Why We'll Love Each Other No Matter What

Secret Paths: Women in the New Midlife
Secret Paths
Women in the New Midlife

Working Women Don't Have Wives, Dr. Terri Apter Working Women Don't Have Wives
Professional Success in the 1990'S