Melody

Rude mother-in-law

Rate this Entry
I've been with my husband for 15 years and my mother-in-law has been very hard to get along with. Two weeks ago I found the text on this phone thing that I was lazy and I needed to get a job to pay someone to clean my house or I need to learn how to clean it on my own, which my house is clean she's hasn't been here in probably about nine months.so I sent her a text message to let her know how upset I was and what she had said and I felt that it was rude.that day my husband was helping a stepfather move refrigerator and then he was supposed to come home, but it turned into an all day thing or she need things done at her house.I didn't have an all then and he needed to put my opening so I told him that he couldn't do that he needed to come and put in my oven I've been waiting for a month so she called me ignorant. I decided to stop trying anymore with her and decided to ignore her does anyone have any advice?

Submit "Rude mother-in-law" to Digg Submit "Rude mother-in-law" to del.icio.us Submit "Rude mother-in-law" to StumbleUpon Submit "Rude mother-in-law" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi, that behaviour was sure very rude, best thing would be to ignore her completely provided your hubby understands n supports you !
    amazing [url=https://www.facebook.com/]post[/url]
    Time for drop the rope and a 180. His mom, his responsibility. You no longer cook for her, clean the house if she is coming over, buy gifts, email her family info, share with her on FB or other social media.
Leave Comment Leave Comment

The Sister Knot, Apter
The Sister Knot
Why We Fight, Why We're Jealous, and Why We'll Love Each Other No Matter What

Secret Paths: Women in the New Midlife
Secret Paths
Women in the New Midlife

Working Women Don't Have Wives, Dr. Terri Apter Working Women Don't Have Wives
Professional Success in the 1990'S

To See More Books By
Dr. Terri Apter
Click Here.