indian dil

mil trying to keep tab on food we eat

Rate this Entry
My hubby n me live with our in laws and are married for little more than a year. I have always observed my mil keeping a count of how much we eat whn we have meals together. Also when she comes back from a trip she asks me what we ate for the days she was away and I avoid answering this. She also goes all the way to ask our maid what she cooked for us while she was away! We are a well earning family where my hubby me n my fil earn enough to afford a decent standard of living.
please advise how to deal with this as it is becoming increasingly irritating and a huge invasion on our privacy. Any suggested solution anyone ?

Submit "mil trying to keep tab on food we eat" to Digg Submit "mil trying to keep tab on food we eat" to del.icio.us Submit "mil trying to keep tab on food we eat" to StumbleUpon Submit "mil trying to keep tab on food we eat" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Move. Let her see how much she enjoys living on 2/3 less money than before.

Whoever
    Get your own home. Get your own food. Get your own life.
    the issue is that my hubby wants to stay in hi parents' house with me.. he does not want to move.. I am stuck with a horrid mil who interferes like it is the only thing in the world that she has to do...
    Would you rather be happy or would you rather live in h3ll? Stop combining your money with theirs. Save it, move and tell your mommy's boy DuH he can move with you and be your husband or he can stay with his mommy and be divorced.

Whoever
    There is NOTHING you can do or say to get MIL to be a decent person in this situation. I'm guessing she does other things she does too that are over the line. Your only option is to remove yourself from the situation that gives her all the power, and to put boundaries on any time you might spend with her in the future.

1. Long lasting Birth Control, do NOT bring children into this family.
    2. Save up to rent a place for just you.
    3. When you have saved up first/last/deposit, tell DuH you are moving out in two weeks, with or without him. I know he wants to live with mumsie. He's welcome to do that, it will just be without you. He can sleep with her.
    Do you speak up/stand up for yourself?
    This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...
    Hmm! She has no right to invade your privacy. I also live in a joint family and am pursuing my higher education at the same time but my MIL never objects to anything. In fact; she was the one who found[url=https://www.usessaywriter.com/essay-writing-service-in-los-angeles/]Essay Help in Los Angeles[/url] for me from where I have been taking academic assistance.
    Are you like play any online games? For example God war, Good Hand, GTA, and PUBG. Then you can get this [url]https://tech-sujit.blogspot.com[/url] website and get your lovely game.
Leave Comment Leave Comment

The Sister Knot, Apter
The Sister Knot
Why We Fight, Why We're Jealous, and Why We'll Love Each Other No Matter What

Secret Paths: Women in the New Midlife
Secret Paths
Women in the New Midlife

Working Women Don't Have Wives, Dr. Terri Apter Working Women Don't Have Wives
Professional Success in the 1990'S

To See More Books By
Dr. Terri Apter
Click Here.