motherof3

Issues

Rate this Entry
my mother in law tells my husband that she doesn't want to interfere with me and him. she is closer to his other daughter's mother and that hurts because im not his baby mother or his side girl I'm his wife she could care less to establish a friendship with me and she does not bother to look for my daughter and she's 2 my daughter loves her so much and so does my oldest but of course she plays cute with my husband and he eats it all up its putting me in a position where I'm starting to feel like I don't want to be a part of this family, I want to go back to my own family where we care for each other we show each other that we mean so much more I cant keep living this life where she doesn't come around and he says because I had an altercation with his sister to give it time. smh all I did was give it time, she's been that way for going on 5 years. I cant anymore.....

Submit "Issues" to Digg Submit "Issues" to del.icio.us Submit "Issues" to StumbleUpon Submit "Issues" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Drop the rope. Stop letting your SIL cause all the shots. Put her in a long TO like the errant toddler she is.

Remind your DuH that YOU and your DD are his family now or did he not mean his wedding vows. SIL and the rest of his FOO are just extended relatives now.

Whoever
Leave Comment Leave Comment

The Sister Knot, Apter
The Sister Knot
Why We Fight, Why We're Jealous, and Why We'll Love Each Other No Matter What

Secret Paths: Women in the New Midlife
Secret Paths
Women in the New Midlife

Working Women Don't Have Wives, Dr. Terri Apter Working Women Don't Have Wives
Professional Success in the 1990'S

To See More Books By
Dr. Terri Apter