Please be very careful.

Keep a log book of suspicious licence plates, vehicle makes and models, colors, locations, times and dates. Arrange for someone to do check-in phone calls throughout the day. This is a good time to meet with a lawyer and a psychologist. The psychologist may be able to help you understand what your father's next move will be, based on past behavior, and signs of escalating risk. Women's shelters may be able to connect you with someone who has this kind of expertise.

Do not hesitate to call the police if someone tries to break in, and have a safety plan for exiting the home or barricading yourself in a safe room. Women's shelters should have the kind of information you need.

ETA: A personal alarm connected to a security company that will dispatch someone directly might be necessary. If you don't think the police will come, phone the fire department to report a fire. Do what you have to do if your life is on the line. (The PD where I live had a reputation for not responding to "domestics". My father gave me this advice back in the day, because they have to respond to all 911 fire calls here, even dropped calls. Make sure you have a landline or a cell provider that will link to your home address. Internet providers often don't. Stay on the line if you can, or are away.)