Pure diamond, thanks for the clue! We decided to deal with the clinic that is situated abroad. Actually, weíre going to deal with the Ukrainian fertility clinic. According to Ukrainian laws, egg donation is conducted on a totally anonymous basis. It means none (including the baby conceived with the help of a donor egg) will get to any data about an egg donor, an egg recipient and a baby conceived with the help of a donor egg. This is the main reason why we decided to go there. I know that it may be a little bit cruel, but Iím not sure yet whether I will my child about it or notÖ Before visiting the clinic for the first time, we sent them a short description of the woman who would suit us as an egg donor. We specified her weight, height, eye and hair color. Our program manager told us that they usually use a special software to find an appropriate egg donor. If you sign up a contract with them, they give you an opportunity to enter their database and see 3D photos of egg donors who suit your description.